Riverside Criminal Defense Attorney
If you or a loved one is under investigation or charged with a crime, you need an experienced Riverside criminal defense attorney to protect your rights.
Mr. Rodriguez served as Riverside Senior Deputy District Attorney for over 13 years. During his time as a Riverside prosecutor, he handled thousands of cases including domestic violence, DUI’s, and violent crimes. He not only handled sex crimes cases, but was the trial team leader of the SACA unit (Sex Crimes and Child Abuse unit).
He was eventually promoted to the homicide division, where he successfully tried several death penalty cases. Mr. Rodriguez’s experience in the Riverside D.A.’s office will greatly benefit you if you’re facing charges in Riverside County.
Whether you are located in Riverside, Moreno Vally, Corona, or anywhere else throughout the county, Mr. Rodriguez has the knowledge and experience to help you achieve the best possible outcome. We offer a free and confidential consultation to discuss your best legal options. Call us today at (951) 318-1030. We are available 24/7 to take your call.
Recent Case Results
- Riverside Superior Court, Client charged with a violation of Penal Code § 242 (Battery). After client hired The Rodriguez Law Group, the case was settled for a P.C. 415 infraction (The same as a parking ticket) and a $100 fine.
- Riverside Superior Court, Jury Trial for a client charged with violations of Penal Code 664/187 (Attempted Murder), Penal Code 245(a)(1), Penal Code 245(a)(1). Jury returned a verdict of NOT GUILTY on Count 1: A Violation of Penal Code 664/187 and Count 3: Penal Code 245(a)(1). Client was facing a sentence of LIFE in prison with a minimum of 45 years. After the verdict he will be home in about 6 years.
- Riverside Superior Court, Client charged with two counts of Domestic Violence, facing 1 year in jail, 52-week Domestic Violence Class, and $1000 in fines. Case pled down to an infraction and a $100 fine.
- Riverside Superior Court, Client charged with multiple crimes including Kidnap for Ransom, Torture, Criminal Threats, Robbery, Assault with a Firearm. Client faced 25 years to life. The case was two-years-old (Client in custody on $1,000,000.00 Bail) when they hired Ambrosio E. Rodriguez, and the offer was 15 years in state prison of which he would have served 85% of his sentence and come out as “3 Striker.” After only 3 months on the case, the case was pled down to a “wobbler,” client received credit for time served and is home. The case will be EXPUNGED in 2 years.
Experience You Can Trust
Riverside County has hundreds of criminal defense lawyers to choose from. Mr. Rodriguez sets himself apart from the rest because by personally handling your case. By hiring him, you receive the personal attention of an attorney with a proven track record. More importantly, you will receive the quality representation and respect that you deserve during this difficult time.
If you are facing criminal charges, it is critical that you contact a qualified attorney to protect your liberty. Make sure you hire a criminal defense attorney who knows the Riverside County criminal justice system. Mr. Rodriguez prosecuted over 1000 cases, including death penalty trials, during his 13 years as a prosecutor. He will put his expertise to work for you so that you can get back to your life.
Contact Riverside Criminal Defense Attorney Ambrosio Rodriguez Today
If you are seeking a Riverside criminal defense attorney, make sure you hire someone with the expertise and proven track record to ensure the best possible outcome. Choosing an attorney can be a difficult process. Call today or fill out our free case evaluation form to see how we can assist you during this difficult time. We look forward to meeting with you to discuss your criminal defense needs.
By Ambrosio E. Rodriguez
Riverside County Resources
- Office of the District Attorney County of Riverside
- Riverside County Sheriff’s Office
- Riverside County Inmate Lookup
Last Updated on March 7, 2022