- Abogado Criminal Los Ángeles
- Ambrosio E. Rodriguez
- Ambrosio Rodriguez Scholarship
- California Self-Defense Laws | What You Need to Know
- Client Reviews
- Contact Us Today
- Criminal Defense Blog
- Free Case Evaluation Form
- In The News
- Joseph Kazazian
- Los Angeles (Gang) Rape in Concert Lawyer
- Los Angeles Criminal Courthouse Locations
- Los Angeles Criminal Defense Practice Areas
- California Certificate of Rehabilitation
- California Fake ID Laws
- California Knife Laws
- California Negligent Discharge of a Firearm
- Carrying a Concealed Dirk or Dagger
- Los Angeles Aiding & Abetting Attorney
- Los Angeles Animal Cruelty Attorney
- Los Angeles Arson Defense Attorney
- Los Angeles Assault Attorney
- Los Angeles Bail Jumping Defense Attorneys
- Los Angeles Battery Attorney
- Los Angeles Brandishing a Weapon Attorney
- Los Angeles Carrying a Concealed Weapon Attorney
- Los Angeles Child Endangerment Attorney
- Los Angeles Child Neglect Attorney
- Los Angeles Conspiracy Attorney
- Los Angeles Criminal Threats Attorney
- Los Angeles Driving On A Suspended License Attorney
- Los Angeles Driving Without a License Attorney
- Los Angeles Drug Crimes Attorney
- Los Angeles Drug Manufacturing Defense Lawyer
- Los Angeles Drug Trafficking Defense Lawyer
- Los Angeles Marijuana Crimes Lawyer
- Los Angeles Methamphetamine Attorney
- Los Angeles Possession of a Controlled Substance Attorney
- Los Angeles Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Defense Attorney
- Los Angeles Prescription Forgery Defense Lawyer
- Possession For Sale of a Controlled Substance
- Los Angeles DUI Lawyer
- Los Angeles Elder Abuse Attorney
- Los Angeles Expungement Attorney
- Los Angeles False Imprisonment Attorney
- Los Angeles Felony Probation Lawyer
- Los Angeles Hit and Run Attorney
- Los Angeles Home Invasion Attorney
- Los Angeles Homicide Attorney
- Los Angeles Juvenile Crimes Attorney
- Los Angeles Kidnapping Attorney
- Los Angeles Loitering Lawyer
- Los Angeles Manslaughter Defense Attorney
- Los Angeles Military Diversion Attorney
- Los Angeles Perjury Attorney
- Los Angeles Planting or Tampering With Evidence Attorney
- Los Angeles Property Vandalism Attorney
- Los Angeles Record Sealing Lawyer
- Los Angeles Resisting Arrest Attorney
- Los Angeles Restraining Order Attorney
- Los Angeles Sex Crimes Attorney
- Forcible Sexual Penetration Penal Code 289
- Los Angeles Child Molestation Defense Lawyer
- Los Angeles Child Pornography Attorney
- Los Angeles Failure to Register as a Sex Offender Attorney
- Los Angeles Indecent Exposure Attorney
- Los Angeles Lewd Conduct Attorney
- Los Angeles Pimping and Pandering Attorney
- Los Angeles Prostitution Attorney
- Los Angeles Rape Crimes Lawyer
- Los Angeles Sex Offender Registration Laws
- Los Angeles Sexual Assault and Battery Lawyer
- Los Angeles Statutory Rape Attorney
- Understanding California’s Revenge Porn Law
- Los Angeles Theft Crimes Lawyer
- Los Angeles Burglary Attorney
- Los Angeles Carjacking Attorney | PC 215
- Los Angeles Check Fraud Lawyer
- Los Angeles Counterfeiting Credit Card Lawyer
- Los Angeles Estes Robbery Attorney
- Los Angeles Grand Theft Auto Attorney
- Los Angeles Petty Theft Attorney
- Los Angeles Receiving Stolen Property Attorney
- Los Angeles Robbery Attorney
- Los Angeles Shoplifting Attorney
- Los Angeles Torture Defense Attorney
- Los Angeles Trespassing Attorney
- Los Angeles Vehicular Manslaughter Defense Attorney
- Los Angeles Welfare Fraud Attorney
- Los Angeles White Collar Crimes Attorney
- Los Angeles Witness Intimidation Attorney
- Manufacturing, Selling Or Possessing Dangerous Weapons in Los Angeles
- Posting Harmful Information on the Internet PC 653.2
- Reducing A Felony to a Misdemeanor in Los Angeles
- Understanding the Basics of Arrest Warrants and Search Warrants in Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Criminal Defense Resources
- A Guide to California's Division of Juvenile Justice
- Bail and Own Recognizance Release
- California Prop 64 FAQ
- Crimes Involving Moral Turpitude
- Defendants in Criminal Cases
- Deferred Entry of Judgment in California | Penal Code 1000
- Do I Need a Criminal Defense Lawyer if I'm Innocent?
- Due Process
- How Could My Criminal History Affect My Current Case?
- How to Prepare For a Consultation With a Los Angeles Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Immigration Consequences of a Criminal Conviction
- Los Angeles County Jail
- Mandatory Sentencing Requirements
- Motion to Suppress Evidence California - Penal Code 1538.5
- Section 1983 Lawsuits - California
- Six Things to Consider When Hiring a Criminal Defense Attorney
- Tips to Help You Choose the Best Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Top 2 Things You Need To Know After Getting Arrested
- Twin Towers Correctional Facility
- Understanding Pre-Filing Diversion in California
- What are Aggravating Factors?
- What Are Collateral Consequences?
- What Does "Status Conference" Mean in a California Criminal Case?
- What Does Unsupervised Probation Mean?
- What is a Criminal Defense Attorney and When Do You Need One?
- What is a Felony?
- What is a Misdemeanor?
- What is a Plea Deal?
- What is a Wobbler?
- What Is an Affirmative Defense?
- What Is Criminal Trespass?
- What is Diversion and Intervention in Lieu of Conviction?
- What is Early Termination of Probation and How Can I Qualify?
- What Is Exoneration?
- What is Pre-Trial Diversion?
- What is Probable Cause?
- What Is the Castle Doctrine?
- What Makes a Good Criminal Defense Lawyer
- What Rights Do Prisoners Have in California?
- What’s the Burden of Proof in Criminal Cases?
- Los Angeles Domestic Violence Lawyer
- Consequences of a Domestic Violence Conviction in Los Angeles
- Corporal Injury To a Spouse
- Los Angeles Aggravated Trespassing Attorney
- Los Angeles Child Abuse Defense Attorney
- Los Angeles Domestic Battery Attorney
- Los Angeles Domestic Violence Pre-Trial Diversion Program
- What to Do When You Have Been Falsely Accused of Domestic Violence Charges in Los Angeles
- Los Angeles False Impersonation Lawyer
- Los Angeles Federal Crimes Attorney
- Los Angeles Federal Counterfeiting Defense Lawyer
- Los Angeles Federal Drug Trafficking Attorney
- Los Angeles Federal Extortion Defense Lawyer
- Los Angeles Federal Healthcare Fraud Attorney
- Los Angeles Federal Mail Fraud Attorney
- Los Angeles Federal RICO Defense Lawyer
- Los Angeles Money Laundering Defense Lawyer
- Los Angeles Fraudulent Use of a Credit Card Lawyer
- Los Angeles Misdemeanor Probation Lawyer
- Los Angeles Professional Misconduct Defense Lawyer
- Nuestras Oficinas
- Our Los Angeles Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Perfil Del Abogado
- Riverside Criminal Defense Attorney
- Riverside Office
- Robert Reiley
- San Bernardino Criminal Defense Attorney
- Site Map
- Terms of Service
- Thank You
- The Los Angeles Pitchess Detention Center - Wayside Jail
- Bail Reform Expands In California
- Calif. County Moves Forward With Bail Reforms
- California Abandons Money Bail In Favor of Risk Assessment
- First Time Behind Bars? 7 Common Questions About Bail Bonds
- How Do Bail and Bonds Work?
- Right To Bail Law – How Bail Is Determined
- What Does It Mean to Be in Jail With No Bond?
- 7 Things To Know About Court-Ordered Rehab
- A Breakdown of California Stalking Laws
- Are Police Scanners Legal in Los Angeles, California?
- Are Weapons Allowed on School Grounds in California?
- California Disturbing the Peace Law
- California Gun Laws Overview
- California Kidnapping Law
- Can a Convicted Felon Own a Gun in California?
- Can My Probation Officer Search My House Without a Warrant in Los Angeles?
- Can You Be Arrested For Cursing At The Police?
- Can You Shoot Someone Who Breaks Into Your House?
- Five Popular Animals That are Illegal in California
- Is a Restraining Order Public Record, Can it Be Viewed By Anyone?
- Is it Legal For Minors Be Naked on Facetime, Skype, or Other Video Conferencing Platforms?
- Is it Legal for Tinder to Charge Older Users More in California?
- Is It Legal to Gamble Online in Every State in the USA?
- Is it Legal to Live in a Camper in Your Backyard?
- Is it Legal to Own a Pet Sloth in California?
- Possession of a Controlled Substance: What It Means in California
- Top 8 Weirdest Laws in the State of California
- Understanding Abortion Laws in California
- Voters Set to Decide Death Penalty Issues in California
- What Could Happen If My Dog Attacks Another Dog?
- What Happens at a Status Hearing in a Criminal Case?
- Why Is There No Statute of Limitations for Murder in California?
- “But I Was Drunk” – The Defense of Intoxication
- “Just” Words: Why Making Criminal Threats is a Serious Crime
- 10 Examples of Police Misconduct to Refer to for Your Case
- 3 of the Most Frequently Violated Rights of the Accused
- 5 Things to Do If You’re Being Falsely Accused in Court
- 5 Tips to Choose the Best Criminal Defense Lawyer
- 6 Signs You Hired a Bad Criminal Defense Lawyer And How to Avoid it in the Future
- 8 Questions to Ask When Hiring a Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Are Escorts Legal in Los Angeles?
- Are Hidden Nanny Cams Legal in California?
- Are Sex Offenders Required To Notify Neighbors And Employers In Los Angeles, CA?
- Are You Allowed To Film The Police?
- Breaking Down Attorney-Client Privilege: What it Means and How it Can Affect Your Case
- Calif. Voters Retain Death Penalty; Approve Changes
- California Criminal Sentencing Rules
- California Supreme Court Limits Police Powers
- Can I Face Criminal Charges For a Car Accident?
- Can I Shoot Someone in California Who Is Trying to Steal My Car?
- Cannabis Laws State by State
- Criminal Defense: 10 Questions to Ask Before Hiring an Attorney
- Defrauding an Innkeeper in Los Angeles
- Do Ankle Bracelets Have Microphones?
- Do I Need a Criminal Defense Lawyer If I’m Arrested For a Misdemeanor?
- Facing California Kidnapping Allegations
- FACT OR FICTION: Doxing Someone Can Get You Arrested.
- Filing a Petition for Factual Innocence in California
- How Can I Fight Embezzlement Charges in California?
- How Does a Guilty Verdict in a Criminal Case Affect a Subsequent Civil Trial?
- How Does the Criminal Trespass Law Work in California?
- How Likely is Martial Law in California and how Would it Affect my Criminal Case?
- Is it Legal to Drive Barefoot in California?
- Is Your Criminal Record Holding You Back?
- It Doesn’t Matter Who’s At Fault: Hit and Run Law
- LA County Votes to Initiate Plan to Close Men’s Central Jail Within the Year
- Los Angeles Crime Up 250% in the First Week of June, According to LAPD
- Los Angeles Police Can Now Use Drones In an Investigation
- Mental Capacity and Criminal Trials in Los Angeles
- New Pre-trial Diversion Program for Firearm Offenses in the Works
- Port of Los Angeles Police Chief Indicted for Corruption
- Prosecution Tactics in Domestic Violence Cases in Los Angeles
- Self Defense: A Legal Defense
- Six Questions You Need to Ask During Interactions with the Police
- Street Racing Incident May Expand Vehicle Seizure
- The Basics of Assault and Battery Law
- The Best States For Responsible Gun Owners
- The Complete Guide on How to Get a Warrant Lifted
- These Are the Easiest Ways to Get Your Criminal Case Dismissed
- Things Cops Do That Are Illegal: What a Police Officer Can and Cannot Do
- UCLA Researcher Accused of Destroying Evidence
- Understanding Conspiracy
- Understanding Gang Violence in California
- Unique California Crimes – Impersonating Law Enforcement
- Violent Crime Up 26% in Los Angeles
- Voters Set to Decide Death Penalty Issues in California – Part 2
- What Are the Responsibilities of a Los Angeles Criminal Lawyer?
- What Are the Safest and Most Dangerous Neighborhoods in Los Angeles?
- What Are Your Legal Options if You Hit a Bike Rider With Your Car
- What Does a Disposed Case Status Mean?
- What Does Bar Stand for in the Bar Exam or Bar Association?
- What Does Indicted Mean?
- What Does it Mean to Dismiss Without Prejudice?
- What Happens If I Flip Off a Cop?
- What Happens If You Get an Out-of-State Warrant for Arrest?
- What Happens If You Violate the Coronavirus Lockdown in Los Angeles?
- What is a Body Attachment? Is This a Criminal Charge? What Will Happen to Me if a Body Attachment is Placed on Me?
- What Is a Disposition Hearing in Criminal Court in Los Angeles?
- What is a Failure to Comply in Los Angeles?
- What is a Subpoena?
- What is Clemency?
- What is Criminal Mischief?
- What is Vehicular Manslaughter?
- What To Expect at an Initial Legal Consultation
- Clueless Star Arrested on Suspicion of Domestic Battery
- Demarcus Cousins Faces Domestic Violence Charges Shortly After Signing With Lakers
- Domestic Violence and Restraining Orders
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month: What is DV under California Law
- False Domestic Violence Allegations: How You Can Avoid Wrongful Allegations
- Falsely Accused of Domestic Abuse? Here’s What You Need to Do.
- July SCV Domestic Violence Reports Increase by 59% Over 2019
- Man Arrested for Attacking Girlfriend, Others During Family Brawl at Disneyland
- NYPD Blue Actor Arrested on Domestic Violence Charges
- What Constitutes Domestic Violence In California?
- What Happens When a Domestic Violence Victim Doesn’t Want to Press Charges?
- What to Do When Domestic Violence Charges are Filed Against You
- Drug Possession: A Primer
- Four Arrested After Police Discover Drug Ring at Los Angeles Dog Kennel
- Hesperia Man Arrested for Possession of a Controlled Substance While Armed
- Is Mail Order Weed Legal in California?
- Man Arrested in Suspected Los Angeles Jail Drug Smuggling Operation
- Marijuana Laws: Understanding Legalization and Decriminalization in California
- Police Seize 100 Pounds of Methamphetamine in Los Angeles Drug Bust
- Political Activist Facing Charges For Running a West Hollywood Drug House
- Trafficking Arrests Surge Following Marijuana Legalization in California
- Two Los Angeles Area Doctors Arrested For Writing False Prescriptions
- What Is the Most Likely Outcome of a Drug Possession Conviction in California?
- What Should I Do If I’m Arrested for Drug Possession?
- Avoid a DUI This Fourth of July Weekend
- California Driving Under the Influence
- California’s strict DUI laws may be extended to boaters
- Can You Get a DUI If Your BAC is Below the Legal Limit?
- Driving After A California DUI Arrest Or Conviction
- First Time DUI Offenders in Los Angeles
- How Do “Smart Start” Interlock Devices Work?
- How Long After an Accident Can I Be Charged With a DUI?
- How Long Does Alcohol Stay On Your Breath?
- How Often Do DUI Cases Go to Trial?
- Is a DUI a Felony in California?
- The Supreme Court Draws a Line on Sobriety Tests
- What Are Your Choices? What To Do After Getting Your First DUI
- What is the Legal BAC in California?
- What You Need to Know About DUI Cases
- What You Need to Know About First Offense DWI in California
- What’s the Difference Between OVI, DUI, DWI, and OMVI?
- When Is a DUI a Felony in California?
- Arrest Made in Fatal Shooting of Teenage Girl in Hollywood
- Can You Be Prosecuted for Causing Someone’s Suicide in California?
- Differences Between Murder and Manslaughter in California
- Facing a Murder Charge?
- Former “Survivor” Producer Sentenced to 12 Years
- Los Angeles Area Fertility Doctor Accused of Murder
- Yucaipa Father Arrested For Death of 6-Month-Old Daughter
- 4 Defenses to Statutory Rape in Los Angeles
- Bill Cosby Convicted of Aggravated Indecent Assault
- Blanket Ban on Where Sex Offenders May Live Unconstitutional
- California Deputy Attorney General Arrested and Charged With Possession of Child Porn
- California Rape Laws
- Can a 17 Year Old Girl Date an 18 Year Old Boy? And if They Have Sexual Relations at That Age Is It Illegal in California?
- Can I Date a 17-Year-Old Being 19 Years Old?
- Can You Go to Jail for Giving Someone Herpes?
- Does California Have Romeo and Juliet Laws?
- Fighting False Rape Allegations
- George Takei Facing Allegations of Sexual Assault
- Harvey Weinstein Could Face Criminal Charges For Sexual Assault in Los Angeles
- How Far is 1000 Feet Within a School Area in Miles?
- How to Prove Innocence When Falsely Accused of Sexual Assault
- Is It Illegal to Have Sex in a Car in Los Angeles?
- Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Multiple Women in Los Angeles
- New Allegations Emerge in Sexual Misconduct Case
- North Hollywood Aide Arrested For Child Molestation and Abuse
- Sexual Predator Laws in California
- Southern California Uber Driver Accused of Rape
- Sting Operation Results in Arrests of 15 Men For Solicitation in Los Angeles
- Television Meets Truth: Sexual Assault and “Making a Murderer”
- The Stigmatization of Rape Allegations in California
- Understanding California Sexual Assault Laws
- Understanding School Liability in Teacher Sex Crime Cases
- Weinstein Could Face Criminal Charges for Sexual Battery
- What is Sex Trafficking?
- What is the Age of Consent in California?
- What is the Difference Between Escorting and Prostitution?
Three Strikes Law
Violating a Court Order
Last Updated on May 31, 2022