We have provided useful links for anyone arrested or charged with a crime. Call today for a free consultation at 800-852-9851.
Los Angeles Superior Court Website
Click here to get any information you need regarding the Los Angeles Superior Courts.
California Penal Code
A comprehensive list of the complete California Penal Code.
California Prop 64
Information on California Prop 64.
Los Angeles County Jail
See our guide on the Los Angeles County Jail.
Los Angeles Sheriff Inmate Look-Up
Has a loved one been arrested? Find out where by visiting the Los Angeles Sheriff’s site.
Motion to Suppress Evidence
Find out more about motions to suppress evidence.
Section 1983 Lawsuits
Find out more about Section 1983 lawsuits and how we can assist you.
Twin Towers Correctional Facility
Get information on the Los Angeles Twin Towers Correctional Facility.
Former Prosecutor Ambrosio E. Rodriguez provides useful legal resources for the people of California. Call The Rodriguez Law Group for a free consultation.
- A Guide to California’s Division of Juvenile Justice
- Do I Need a Criminal Defense Lawyer if I’m Innocent?
- How to Prepare For a Consultation With a Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Six Things to Consider When Hiring a Criminal Defense Attorney
- Tips to Help You Choose the Best Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Top 2 Things You Need To Know After Getting Arrested
- Understanding the Basics of Arrest Warrants and Search Warrants
- What are Aggravating Factors?
- What Are Crimes Involving Moral Turpitude?
- What Does Unsupervised Probation Mean?
- What Is a Criminal Defense Attorney and When Do You Need One?
- What is a Plea Deal?
- What Is a Wobbler?
- What is Probable Cause?
- What To Do After An Arrest
Last Updated on March 19, 2021