We have provided useful links for anyone arrested or charged with a crime. Call today for a free consultation at 800-852-9851.
Los Angeles Superior Court Website
Click here to get any information you need regarding the Los Angeles Superior Courts.
California Penal Code
A comprehensive list of the complete California Penal Code.
California Prop 64
Information on California Prop 64.
Los Angeles County Jail
See our guide on the Los Angeles County Jail.
Los Angeles Sheriff Inmate Look-Up
Has a loved one been arrested? Find out where by visiting the Los Angeles Sheriff’s site.
Motion to Suppress Evidence
Find out more about motions to suppress evidence.
Section 1983 Lawsuits
Find out more about Section 1983 lawsuits and how we can assist you.
Twin Towers Correctional Facility
Get information on the Los Angeles Twin Towers Correctional Facility.
Former Prosecutor Ambrosio E. Rodriguez provides useful legal resources for the people of California. Call The Rodriguez Law Group for a free consultation.
- A Guide to California’s Division of Juvenile Justice
- Bail and Own Recognizance Release
- Defendants in Criminal Cases
- Deferred Entry of Judgment in California | Penal Code 1000
- Do I Need a Criminal Defense Lawyer if I’m Innocent?
- How Could My Criminal History Affect My Current Case?
- How to Prepare For a Consultation With a Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Immigration Consequences of Criminal Conviction
- Mandatory Sentencing Requirements
- Six Things to Consider When Hiring a Criminal Defense Attorney
- Tips to Help You Choose the Best Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Top 2 Things You Need To Know After Getting Arrested
- Understanding the Basics of Arrest Warrants and Search Warrants
- Understanding Pre-Filing Diversion in California
- What are Aggravating Factors?
- What Are Collateral Consequences?
- What Are Crimes Involving Moral Turpitude?
- What Does “Status Conference” Mean in a California Criminal Case?
- What Does Unsupervised Probation Mean?
- What is Early Termination of Probation and How Can I Qualify?
- What is a Felony
- What Is a Criminal Defense Attorney and When Do You Need One?
- What’s the Burden of Proof in Criminal Cases?
- What is a Misdemeanor?
- What is a Plea Deal?
- What Is a Wobbler?
- What Is an Affirmative Defense?
- What is Diversion and Intervention in Lieu of Conviction?
- What is Pre-Trial Diversion?
- What is Probable Cause?
- What Makes a Good Criminal Defense Lawyer
- What Rights Do Prisoners Have in California?
- What To Do After An Arrest
Los Angeles, CA Courts
- Metropolitan Courthouse, The Superior Court of California
1945 S Hill St, Los Angeles, CA 90007
- California 2nd District Court of Appeal
Ronald Reagan State Building, 300 S Spring St B-228, Los Angeles, CA 90013
- Spring Street Courthouse Los Angeles Superior Court
312 N Spring St, Los Angeles, CA 90012
- Los Angeles County Superior Court
600 S Commonwealth Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90005
Los Angeles, CA Libraries
- Los Angeles Central Library
630 W 5th St, Los Angeles, CA 90071
- Little Tokyo Branch Library
203 S Los Angeles St, Los Angeles, CA 90012
- Chinatown Branch Library
639 N Hill St, Los Angeles, CA 90012
- LA Law Library
301 W 1st St, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Los Angeles, CA Rehab Center
- Los Angeles Centers for Alcohol and Drug Abuse
470 E 3rd St A&B, Los Angeles, CA 90013
- Rehab Center In Los Angeles
1246 S Mariposa Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90006
- The Rehabilitation Center On La Brea
505 N La Brea Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90036
- Chabad Treatment Center
5675 W Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90036
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.
Last Updated on November 2, 2022