Los Angeles Criminal Defense Attorney
If you or a loved one is under investigation or charged with a crime, you need an experienced Los Angeles criminal defense attorney to protect your freedom.
With over 13 years experience as a Senior Deputy District Attorney, Ambrosio E. Rodriguez understands what you are up against: “the system.” The government has unlimited resources to come after you. As a former prosecutor, Mr. Rodriguez does not only know the system, he was the system. Mr. Rodriguez will aggressively represent you to achieve the best possible outcome. When you hire Mr. Rodriguez as your criminal attorney, you tip the scales of justice in your favor.
Experienced Los Angeles Criminal Lawyer
Mr. Rodriguez prosecuted over 1,000 cases, including death penalty trials, during his 13 years as a prosecutor. He has also cross-examined hundreds of “experts” and is prepared to challenge any scientific evidence presented by the prosecution in their case against you. As your criminal defense attorney, he will put his expertise of the criminal justice system to work for you so that you can get back to your life.
Beyond experience, Mr. Rodriguez brings a strong team to your defense comprised of experts, investigators, and associate attorneys. His team often conducts its own investigation, which includes questioning witnesses, examining the crime scene, and combing through the evidence to understand the situation and make sure the jury hears your side of the story.
Do not be intimidated by an aggressive prosecutor trying to scare you into accepting a plea deal. Instead, call a Los Angeles criminal attorney with a proven track record and experience in courthouses throughout to fight the charges.
Recent Los Angeles Results
Mr. Rodriguez handles criminal cases throughout all Los Angeles courts. The following is a partial list of victories we have secured for our clients.
- Los Angeles Superior Court, Long Beach Courthouse: Client had outstanding warrant for violation of probation for multiple failures while on probation. Probation was reinstated and client did not have to serve any jail time. NO JAIL TIME.
- Los Angeles Superior Court, Criminal Court Building: Client’s motion for expungement on a domestic violence charge was GRANTED.
- Los Angeles Superior Court, Pomona Courthouse: Domestic Violence Jury Trial for Client with multiple domestic violence priors. Verdict: NOT GUILTY.
- Los Angeles Superior Court, Van Nuys Courthouse: Client charged with misdemeanor domestic violence and facing up to 1 year in jail and 52-Week Anger Management class and Criminal Protective Order from his child. DISMISSED.
- Los Angeles Superior Court, San Fernando Branch: Jury Trial for Client charged with two counts of Domestic Violence. Count 1: Penal Code 273.5 (Corporal Injury on Spouse) and Count 2: Penal Code 236 (False Imprisonment). In the middle of the Jury Trial the Judge dismissed Count 2 for Lack of Evidence, at the end of the Jury Trial the Jury returned a verdict of NOT GUILTY…..in 20 minutes.
Available Throughout Southern California
The Rodriguez Law Group can help you wherever you are facing charges throughout Southern California. That includes Los Angeles County, Riverside County, and San Bernardino County. If you have been arrested or are under investigation, it is critical that you contact a qualified criminal defense attorney to assist you in this time of crisis.
Los Angeles Office
If you would like additional contact information, please click here:
Experience You Can Trust
Los Angeles has thousands of criminal defense lawyers to choose from. Mr. Rodriguez sets himself apart from the rest because he will personally handle your case. He will not pass you off to his associate after completing the initial interview. By hiring The Rodriguez Law Group, you will receive the personal attention of an attorney with a proven track record. More importantly, you will receive the quality representation and respect that you deserve during this difficult time.
If you have been charged with a crime anywhere in Los Angeles, hiring a criminal defense attorney is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. A skilled lawyer can greatly increase the chances that the case will end as favorably as possible for the defense. The quality of representation will have long-term consequences for you and your family.
If you are seeking a criminal defense lawyer in Los Angeles, make sure you hire someone with the expertise and proven track record. Regardless of the crime, The Rodriguez Law Group is prepared to aggressively defend your legal rights.
Call Los Angeles Criminal Defense Lawyers The Rodriguez Law Group For a Free Consultation
Choosing a Los Angeles criminal defense lawyer can be a difficult process. To make the process easier, we offer a free consultation. Call today at (213) 995-6767 or fill out our free case evaluation form to see how we can assist you during this difficult time. We look forward to meeting with you to discuss your criminal defense needs.
AMBROSIO E. RODRIGUEZ
With over 17 years of experience, and 13 years experience as a Senior Deputy District Attorney, Ambrosio E. Rodriguez has the experience you need when you have been charged with a crime. As a former prosecutor, Mr. Rodriguez handled thousands of cases, including domestic violence, sex crimes, and death penalty trials. When facing a possible criminal conviction, you owe it to yourself to hire an attorney with a proven track record that will fight for you in court. Mr. Rodriguez has unmatched trial court experience and will aggressively protect your liberty.